Welcome to the website for CloudLink brought to you by the Candid.Concept LP.
CloudLink is the layer that connects
to the outside world. It has the following features:
- QuickEAMS for A1 Law - Use your A1 Law case information to populate the QuickEAMS forms.
- QuickEAMS for Tritek - Use your Tritek case information to populate the QuickEAMS forms.
And the following are extensions of our eCandidus™ system:
- QuickEAMS for eCandidus - Use your eCandidus case information to populate the QuickEAMS forms.
- eCandidus Link - Links multiple functionality to your eCandidus information, including the ability to generate Appointments from the WCAB hearings.
- eCandidus Document Send and Receive - Allows for the exchange of documents among eCandidus sites.
And finally, the following are extensions to both eCandidus™ system, or can be used stand-alone:
- Data Exchange - Exchange data and documents between CloudLink sites.
How it works
CloudLink leverage on Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) to provide a real-time bi-directional link
between DMNSion servers and other CloudLink servers. Each communication packet is encrypted using both the sender and recipient
private/public key pair, which ensures not only privacy but also authentication of both parties.
Since the communication happens bi-directionally between servers, the CloudLink server must be accessible from the Internet, however
as it only uses the HTTP protocol, all standard security methods can be applied.
Just as all other major modules in the eCandidus family, it uses .NET Framework 3.5 or later.
In order to use CloudLink to its full advantage, a business class Internet line is required. Typically, business class
services guarantee a level of throughput and will provide a Internet identifier (IP address) which does not change (static).
If you are using CloudLink's QuickEAMS for A1 Law or QuickEAMS for Tritek, we recommend that you obtain the same
type of Internet line, but you may be able to use a dynamic IP to URL